Welcome to SAFC Comment.

I have lost count of the letters I have written to the Football Echo but have never got round to posting. By the time I read them again on the Monday after a match I start thinking "maybe I shouldn't say that" and think better of it.
This blog gives me the opportunity to vent my spleen about all things Sunderland AFC without having that cooling off period. The advantage of this over the Football Echo is that nobody will probably read it.
If you do accidentally stumble upon this blog please feel free to comment.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Magpies Want Gibson

It has been reported in this morning's papers that Newcastle want to hijack Sunderland's attempt to sign Manchester United's Darron Gibson. This leaves me in a bit of a quandary, because I haven't really seen much of Gibson I haven't got particularly excited about his probable arrival at the SoL. However if it is true that Newcastle have tried to de-rail his move to us I suddenly to want him to come to Sunderland more. Ridiculous I know, but it would be a bitter pill to swallow if he chose Newcastle over Sunderland and went on to be a very good buy for them.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sports Blogs Sports Top Blogs
Custom Search