Welcome to SAFC Comment.

I have lost count of the letters I have written to the Football Echo but have never got round to posting. By the time I read them again on the Monday after a match I start thinking "maybe I shouldn't say that" and think better of it.
This blog gives me the opportunity to vent my spleen about all things Sunderland AFC without having that cooling off period. The advantage of this over the Football Echo is that nobody will probably read it.
If you do accidentally stumble upon this blog please feel free to comment.

Saturday 25 June 2011

Seb Larsson

Seb Larsson has agreed to sign for Sunderland and will officially become ours on 1 July after his contract with Birmingham expires. Allegedly he turned down Newcastle and at the eleventh hour, Aston Villa. Larsson's signing hasn't exactly set Wearside buzzing with excitement but a free transfer and having someone who can take corners and free kicks is a plus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sports Blogs Sports Top Blogs
Custom Search